Bold Painted Library Dreams

It has been a long while since I’ve done a round-up post but with just 45 day before we close on the new house and not very much beauty to share at our current house (as you can image.) I’ve spent a lot of time dreaming about things to come and even more time on […]

Almost Built In

One of the things I have missed most since we moved to Germany are my constructions projects. In my own homes it seems I always had a construction project going, so renting can be very boring. When my good friend Robin moved to Germany in April and asked if she could hire me to build […]

Built In Beauty

Yesterday I talked about books so I figured today would be the perfect day to talk about bookshelves, more specifically build ins. When we bought our Alabama house we also bought this lovely stone fireplace, and yes I am being very sarcastic when I say lovely. I think it was a 1983 DIY project gone […]