Photo via Mid Mod Mich
Is it Friday already? I’m running a little late this evening but I didn’t forget about you. This week has been busy with holiday preparations, decorating, shopping, party planning and even attending a few. Christmas is only 21 day away, and I still have a ton to do between now and then. On the bright side, I got the tree up and the mantle decorated (I’ll share more on this next week.) I even managed to get some work done on my retail space including a DIY filled tree (I’ll share some of that too.) Tomorrow’s plan, get some decor up on the outside of the house. The hubby even volunteered to help. High-five to that!
Here are a few more high-fives I found this week…
1. Aletha’s Grand Haven, Michigan mid-century restoration above is a work of art, true to the homes mid-century root with just enough modern to make it feel homey. I want to move in!
2. The documentary September Issue about Anna Wintour, the legendary editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine for twenty years is on my list this weekend for streaming. I know exactly what I’m doing Sunday afternoon!
3. You think you’ve seen some crazy hair do’s? How about a little Big Hair Don’t Care from the 60’s. I think I some pictures of my mom with a few of these do’s.
4. Korean artist Choi So Young is painting with denim. Using second-hand jeans Young re-purposes their pockets, seams, belt loops and buttons, to create windows, streets and buildings of her multi media landscapes.
5. The â€˜Cirrataâ€™ lamp series by Swedish designer Markus Johansson. It has been referred to as an octopus but I think they looks more like a jelly fish, either way they are pretty dang cool!
Have great weekend,