Photo via Amie Corely
Less than a week until Thanksgiving, Is everyone ready? I am especially since I won’t be the one cooking and I am ready for a little vacation. I’ve had a busy week. I’m frantically trying to get things together to fill my new store (pictures soon guys,) I have been sewing costumes for an all out Colonial Day at my son’s school that required full costume for everyone attending, and on top of that I’ve come down with a yucky cold that has me exhausted. So today being the end of this week is a big high-five. Next week is rest, some Atlanta shopping, and hopefully lots of good food, high-five to that!
And since I figured I can stand a little embarrassment for your enjoyment, the Colonial costumes I made for this weeks activities. My husband and son felt they needed to look stern in the second photo since they always look that way in old photos. I guess they forgot that there were no cameras in Colonial America, but oh well.
and a few more high-fives from around the web…
- The photo above of the most amazing office by Amie Corely keeps popping up on my social media feeds. I spotted it first on Amie’s Instagram and fell in love. I have a smaller bank of book shelves that look very similar to these every time this picture pops up I feel inspired to add an accent color to them!
- Okay this ones just for fun. Check out these photos where 500 sheep go completely undetected. Who knew lamboflauge was a thing?
- These stunning wall hung circular terrariums created by Kim Fisher are so cool, wonder if I could keep one alive?
- I just missed this, It’s like the Rose Parade dedicated to Van Gogh. In September the Netherlands hosted an over-the-top flower parade featuring floats inspired by Van Gogh that are one, amazing, and two decorated completely with flowers. This parade commemorated the 125th anniversary of Vincent Van Gogh’s death.
- Feeling inspired by Amie Core’s office design and can’t find those amazing vintage chairs, these metal frame chairs from West Elm might do the trick.
Have a great weekend,