Photo Via Alisa Burke
Happy Halloween everyone.! Have your costume all ready to go? I do, but you will have to wait a bit for the final reveal. I tend to go a little overboard on the costume (you may remember THIS) but that is part of the fun. Because I love Halloween today’s Friday High fives go to a few Halloween inspired posts…
1. More than anything love a good costume so I loved One Woman 31 days of Halloween Makeup.
2. Just in time for Halloween an entire “Ghost Town” for sale.
3. The new exhibit at Metropolitan Museum of Art NYC Death Becomes Her, A Century of Mourning Attire. My sister sent me this one, wish we could take a road trip.
4. Pretty Painted pumpkins by Alisa Burke
5. Not so pretty but pretty dang cool Zombie Apocalypse Pumpkin.
And for my locals, this weekend is one of my favorite Markets at Wörnitz Autohof off the A7. This market is year round and take place on the first Sunday of every month.