It has been a busy week and an even busier weekend. Every Sunday is market day so I had to find some time for my favorite activity. I was only able to hit one market this weekend and even though it was one of the smaller ones I scored some great stuff at some great prices!
- Flower paper cut silhouette 2.50€ ($3.50)
- Würzburg Lithograph 4€ ($5.60)
- 20″ West German Pottery Vase 285 /53 3€ ($4.20)
- Pine wood cabinet 60€ ($84)
- Hunter and Hound paper cut silhouette 2.50€ ($3.50)
- Mid Century magazine table 20€ ($28)
- WWII Deutsches Einheits Familien Stambuch (German Unit Families Stampbook) 4€ ($5.60)